What if my tutor act inappropriately

Do report it immediately to your parents or guardians and us

Please bring it to the attention of your parents or guardians. Please try and record as much evidence as you can. Certainly report the matter to us so that we can review the case and carry out an internal investigation by contacting his/her other students. Depending on the severity of his/her action, you may decide to report it to the police. If requested by the police, Wiztut will provide all the information we keep on our messaging service to them.