My name is Paul Bailey. I have 20 years’ experience teaching and tutoring mathematics at all levels including:
- AS/A-Level Maths and Further Maths – Pure, Mechanics, and Statistics
- GCSE – all my students achieved their required grades in the new 9 to 1 exam
- STEP/MAT – the Oxbridge entrance exam, also used by Warwick, Imperial, and other top universities
- Key Stage 3 – Y7, Y8, and Y9
- Equivalency Tests – for adults entering teaching, nursing or other professions
- Some Undergraduate Courses – contact me for details
- UKMT Maths Challenges
The feedback I receive is that children, young people, and adults all think my explanations are clear, they enjoy my teaching, and, as a result, they are successful in their exams.
My lessons are very well planned and prepared, and adapted to suit your individual needs.
I have taught maths at every level, from young children struggling with counting, right up to some of the brightest young people in the country preparing for the most challenging university entrance exams. Everyone makes significant, rapid progress.
All ages and abilities are welcome.